Kumeu Rotary was chartered in 1994 as a member of Rotary International.
Our Rotary district is 9910 which extends from Epson, West Auckland and the Harbour Bridge to North Cape. Our District also includes the islands of; Norfolk Island, Vanuatu and Noumea.
We are organised around five avenues of service:
Club Service focuses on strengthening fellowship and ensuring the effective functioning of our club.
Vocational Service encourages members to serve others through their vocations and to practice high ethical standards.
Community Service covers the projects and activities our club undertakes to improve life for the young and old in our community.
International Service encompasses actions taken to expand Rotary’s humanitarian reach around the globe and to promote world peace and understanding.
Youth Service encompasses our youth development programs supporting positive change by youth and young adults through; leadership development activities, community and international service projects, exchange programs that enrich and foster world peace and cultural understanding.
Who We Support
- Scholarships for students
- Youth leadership programs
- Outward Bound
- Funds and members’ time for polio prevention and eradication programs
- High School age youth exchange to and from foreign countries
- Summer Reading Program
- Kumeu Christmas Parade
- Classic Cars and Hot Rod Show
- Kumeu Garden Festival
- Food and Wine Festival participation
- Muriwai Surf Club Support
- Volunteer Fire Service Support
- Jaws of Life for Kumeu
- Trees for Survival